- Member Benefits
- To serve as the industry voice in the fast-growing field of private sector management and operations of transportation infrastructure assets.
- To provide a forum for members to exchange ideas.
- To advocate policies and practices that help members work cooperatively and efficiently with infrastructure owners.
- To promote the use of performance measures, creative risk allocation, and other techniques that stimulate creativity and innovation, resulting in safe and cost-effective management of owner assets.
TIER 1 CONTRACTOR
- Attend AMOTIA meetings.
- Help form policy, marketing strategy, and technical positions.
- Manage the business of the Association.
- Meet with key government officials.
- Participate in outreach and training efforts.
- Make this business grow.
TIER 2 CONSULTANT
- Attend AMOTIA Meetings
- Join technical and marketing committees.
- Network with Tier 1 Contractors on proposals and contracts.
- Develop the industry’s role in asset management services.
- Form the nucleus of future industry services.
TIER 3 SUPPLIER
- Help build the business for the future.
- Share my product news with the membership.
- Help form performance-based standards and measures.
- Make sure that my interests are taken care of by AMOTIA.